I want to do some research on learning. I’m particularly interested in questions that pertain to adults and learning. For example, I’m curious about the following:
- How do adults define learning in relation to their lives?
- Are these definitions influenced by adults’ work and personal roles and lives?
- In what ways do adults continue to learn?
- How do they perceive learning? In what instances do those perceptions vary, if at all?
- In what ways do they most like to learn?
- About what are they most eager to learn?
- Under what circumstances do they most like to learn (alone, with others, in school, out of school, etc.)?
- In what ways does race, ethnicity, class, gender, age, and sexual orientation influence the nature of learning? Do these categories factor in at all?
These are my initial questions. What are some others I should add to the list?